Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
Office Space
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Instructions - Office Space Available 0 Jennifer Wildee please remove my post
by J. Butscher
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Office Available April Southeast Metro 0 V. Herring My office partner of 16 years is retiring and her office will be available the beginning of April.  It's a two person suite on the third floor overlooking a very nice greenbelt.  It's located just east of Quebec on the south side of Arapahoe  Rd.  Rent is $425/mo.  The office is quiet with a large storage room, and fully furnished waiting room, (shower, and conference room are available in the building).  The office is easily accessible both in terms of location and handicap.  I work primarily afternoons four days/wk so if you have a morning clientele, you will virtually have the office to yourself.  There are several other mental health providers in the building.   I can be reached at victor@victorbherringlcsw.com or 303-740-7672.  Thanks  Victor Herring.
by V. Herring
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Full and Part time office space available in Westminster 2 T. Ruscio Hi Lela,So the office for part-time is a nice sized office but smaller than the full-time space which is a large office. The monthly rent depends upon whether or not you want full-time or part-time. Would you like to see the space? 303-506-2105.Theresa Ruscio
by T. Ruscio
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Full-time unfurnished office available near I-25 and Evans - $410/month 2 J. Taylor Have not heard from you so I am thinking this is not current posted originally in 2015.
by R. Steeler
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Full time office space 0 V. Herring Full time office space available the beginning of March.  This is a quiet 3rd floor office that looks onto a quiet green belt (except for the coyotes) in Centennial very near Quebec and Arapahoe.  My long time office partner is retiring and I need someone to rent her office.  Nicely furnished waiting room, with storage room available, and handicap accessible.  Conference room and shower on the 3rd floor.  Rent is $425 for full time.  May consider several part timers if need be.  Contact Victor at victor@victorbherringlcsw.com or 303-740-7672.
by V. Herring
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Looking for hourly space/would consider part time! 0 A. Marsh Looking for hourly space in the Highlands, Rino, Lohi, Sunnyside, Berkely area! Please contact me at 734-646-6515.  Thank  you,  Amanda Marsh, LCSW, CCM   
by A. Marsh
Friday, December 16, 2016
Part-time or Full-time LoHi Windowed Office 0 B. Anderson Windowed office available in newly renovated suite in LoHi. Check out photos here: http://denver.craigslist.org/off/5722797206.html. The suite is on first floor of historic and well-maintained brick office building. Suite includes waiting area, kitchenette, and storage. Suitable for psychotherapy, individual, group, and couples counseling, and/or psychiatry. I'm open to splitting the office between two individuals (e.g., for those interested in part-time  space). Available Sept 15 or Oct 1. Contact me directly (balinandersonlcsw@gmail.com, 347-871-7809) for more information.
by B. Anderson
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Office space available @ Broadway and Hampden Denver/Englewood 0 A. Marsh Office space available at S. Broadway and Hampden.  Technically the address is in Englewood but very close to Denver.  I am interested in an office partnership or someone interested in renting by the hour.  Currently, I do not see any clients in the office so the time is unlimited!  $15/hr or if you use it often we can work something out.     Email me at marshamandac@gmail.com or call/text 734-646-6515
by A. Marsh
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Office rental available in Parker 0 R. Looze   I have  a beautiful spacious office available to sublease in Parker off of main street. It is beautifully furnished and has a waiting room , therapy room and an addition kitchen area . If you would like to see some of the rooms and are interested , please go to my website at www.peacefulmindstherapy.com . You cannot contact me at 720-800-3949   Thank you, Robyn Looze, LCSW  
by R. Looze
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Cherry Creek Office Space 0 E. Neifeld-Pantaleo Seeking a full or part time professional to join a 3 suite office at 3300 East 1st Ave. Suite 650 in North Cherry Creek. This office has a window with a SW mountain view, a private waiting room, wifi, storage/printer and a refrigerator/sink. The discounted rate from August through January 2017 is $550/mo. which includes free tenant and ample visitor parking The office offers a 5 year lease which can be shared with another professional. Please contact Ellen Neifeld-Pantaleo,LCSW for any additional information and a tour of the suite. email:  eneifeld@q.com or 303-906-4042      
by E. Neifeld-Pantaleo
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Cherry Creek office space available 0 J. Goldman Dear Friends and Colleagues,   We want to let you know we are looking to lease one of the four offices in the suite we've been in since the year 2000.  Our long time office partners, Jeff Haber and Karen Timmons no longer need full-time offices. Many of you have been to our suite but for those of you who have not here's a brief description:   The available office is about 200 square feet. Is a corner office with views to the south and east.  Additionally, it has built in bookcases and storage. The suite includes a sizable waiting room and a utility/ storage room with a fax, fridge, coffeemaker, etc.  The building has been recently upgraded and remodeled and has a lunchroom and a conference room available to all tenants.  The location is fantastic, just 3 blocks directly east of the Cherry Creek Mall and adjacent to a park and the Gates Tennis Center. Parking for clients is never a problem with free parking available on the street.  Reserved parking is available for tenants at about $60/month.   We, Scott Kohler, Danielle Stamatoiu and I, are looking for therapists who might be interested in leasing this amazing space.  There is some flexibility in terms of move in date because  Karen would be willing to sublease until July 31st.  As of August 1st, we will all negotiate a new lease with the building owners, for two or three years and at a cost of about $850/month per office.   We'd love to show it to you and answer any questions you have. You can reach me by phone at 303-320-0055 or email at jeffgoldmanlcsw@gmail.com.  And, of course, if you know anyone looking for office space, please send them our way.   
by J. Goldman
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Office Space in West Arvada 0 D. Robke ​Office space available to sublet in West Arvada.  Mountain view, handicapped and bus accessible. Cozy waiting room and office. Please call 303-420-0222. 
by D. Robke
Thursday, February 18, 2016
Office Space in West Arvada 0 D. Robke ​Office space available to sublet in West Arvada.  Mountain view, handicapped and bus accessible. Cozy waiting room and office. Please call 303-420-0222. 
by D. Robke
Thursday, February 18, 2016
want to share office space metro Denver 0 B. Reeves I'm new to metro Denver and looking for office space to share. Please email me at Babette.Reeves@gmail.com if you have space available or would like to do a search together. Thanks!
by B. Reeves
Thursday, January 28, 2016
Willing to partner to share an office space in Firestone 0 A. Wermers Hello. I am looking to rent space in Firestone, CO. I'm noticing it is extremely difficult to find 1 office - I must rent an entire suite. As a solo practitioner this does not work well. I am looking for 1 or 2 other practitioners (therapists of any kind really!) who would want to go in on a suite together. Please feel free to Email me if this is something you are interested in. Alyssawermerslcsw@gmail.com
by A. Wermers
Thursday, December 31, 2015
North Boulder Office Available Weekends 0 B. Erdman Recently remodeled private practice office in North Boulder available Saturdays and Sundays Lots of natural light Suitable for adults, couples, groups up to 8 $125/day/monthly Photos: http://www.bouldertherapist.com/html/practice/officephotos.html  Contact: Barry Erdman, LCSW, DCSW 3450 Penrose Place Suite 210 Boulder CO 80301 be@BoulderTherapist.com 303 444-1404 
by B. Erdman
Monday, November 16, 2015
Community Search
Calendar
NASW Colorado, 1355 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite C-920, Denver, Colorado, 80222 Phone 303-753-8890